This policy lays down the rules of processing and protecting personal data which users submit in order to use services provided by koliba.net Website (hereinafter referred to as „Website").
The Administrator of personal data processed on the Website is Masztalerz.eu, Wiesław Masztalerz, Kędzierzyn-Koźle 47-230, Platanowa 18 NIP: 749109 4272 (hereinafter referred to as „Administrator").
For reasons connected with personal data safety, the Administrator relies on the internal procedures and recommendations compliant with relevant legislation in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The Administrator protects the interests of data subjects with due care. The Administrator in particular ensures that:
- processed in accordance with the law;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- kept in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by users of the Website and in cases where the provisions of applicable law authorize the Administrator to process personal data.
The Administrator processes personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users, only for the purpose:
- answering user’s queries, directed using the contact form,
- accept reservations using the online reservation system,
- providing services offered by the Administrator on the basis of(Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR);
- Marketing including the distribution of commercial information to the email address provided that the Client has provided the consent by marking appropriate field during the booking or process or while making the queries directed by using contact form
- The consent for data processing for marketing purposes and providing commercial information can be withdrawn by ticking appropriate website link received in the email or requesting the update by contacting the Administrator via email
- pursuing a legitimate interest of the data Administrator in specific cases on the basis of Article 6(1) (f) GDPR, e.g. vindication or visual monitoring of the movements around the facility's premises.
Personal data can be used by authorities, institutions, subjects authorized by law, and subjects providing services for the Administrator (e.g. subjects providing legal, IT, marketing, and accounting services, as well as other subjects participating in processing of the requested service).
The Administrator can make use of automated decision-making, including profiling, for the marketing purposes and for the purpose of matching the offer with the users' needs.
The Website's user has the right to review data processed by the Administrator. The user has the right to have data rectified or erased, as well as to demand restricting or stopping the processing of his/her personal data at any time. The user can also request to have his/her personal data erased from the Website. The right to transfer data shall no apply here since the standards of exchanging such data between hotel facilities have not been established.
The Website's user has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time with without affecting the lawfulness of processing of personal data conducted on the basis of the previously expressed consent to do so.
In order to exercise his/her rights as indicated in point 8 above, the Website's user should contact the Administrator via e-mail using the same e-mail address or telephone number which he/she sent to the Website.
Every user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Administrator obtains information on users and their behavior by:
- having user voluntarily fill in the forms,
- collecting cookies.
Installing cookies is necessary for the proper provision of the Website's services. Cookies contain information necessary for proper functioning of the website, in particular information which require authorization. The user can change the settings of his/her browser relating to using and saving cookies at any time.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies - erased when the user closes or logs out of the website using cookies,
- persistent cookies - remain on the user's browser until he/she erases them or until the predetermined time set out in cookies' parameters.